AntSentry Conditions of Use
Ⅰ. General Terms
1.1 AntSentry reserves the right to change or modify the terms of this Agreement at any time at its sole discretion. It is your responsibility to periodically review this Agreement for the latest changes. Any changes or modifications of this Agreement shall take effect once it is published on the AntSentry Website (unless the effective time is otherwise prescribed). You agree that by using the AntSentry and/or visiting the AntSentry Website following any changes to this Agreement, you agree to accept such changes.
1.2 If you have any objections to the changes to this Agreement or if you are dissatisfied with the AntSentry and/or the AntSentry Website, you should immediately: (1) stop using the AntSentry and visiting the AntSentry Website; and (2) inform AntSentry through client service channel to stop providing service to you. You agree that once the service is terminated, the User’s right to use the AntSentry is terminated immediately.
II. User Registration
2.1 You hereby represent and warrant to AntSentry as follows, which representations and warranties will be deemed repeated each time you use the AntSentry and/or visit the AntSentry Website:
(1) if you are a natural person: you are at least 18 years old of age and have full civil capacity;
(2) if you are an entity: you are duly organized and validly existing under the laws of the jurisdiction of your organization or incorporation and, if relevant under such laws, in good standing;
(3) your use of the AntSentry complies with the applicable laws and regulations in your country/region, and your use of the AntSentry does not violate your obligations to any third party;
(4) you have the requisite power to use the AntSentry and perform your corresponding obligations, and the Agreement and the corresponding purchase order(s) are valid and binding on you.
2.2 When providing the registration data and information (the “Registration Information”), you hereby agree that:
(1) you will provide legal, truthful, accurate and complete Registration Information;
(2) you will timely notify AntSentry if there is any change to the Registration Information provided by you; if the Registration Information provided by you is illegal, untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, you shall bear all the corresponding responsibilities and consequences;
(3) AntSentry reserves the right to impose certain restrictions on your account and/or suspend or terminate your use of the AntSentry based on the Registration Information provided by you to AntSentry in accordance with AntSentry’s compliance obligations and internal risk control policy;
(4) Unless obtained express written consent from AntSentry, you shall only register for one account at AntSentry;
(5) For compliance purposes such as KYC (“know your customer”) and/or anti-money laundering, AntSentry reserves the right to request you to provide AntSentry with your personally identifiable information and/or financial information; and
(6) You will be required to enter your username and password when using certain features of the AntSentry. If you are unable to access your account for reasons such as you forget the password, AntSentry reserves the right to request specific information from you, including but not limited proof of identity; proof of residence; telephone number /Email proof and any identifiable activity information on the AntSentry Website, etc.; however, you hereby agree that you will not share your username and/or password with any third party or allow any third party to access your account. AntSentry is not responsible for any consequences and losses caused by your improper use of your account and/or password or any third party’s use of your account and/or password.
(7) If you believe that your username and/or password are known to any third party or that your account has been accessed by any third party, you should notify AntSentry immediately. If you fail to keep confidential your account information which results in your AntSentry account being used by others, you are liable for compensation for any loss suffered by AntSentry or other uses of the AntSentry arising from your failure.
III. Notice of Risk
3.1 You understand and acknowledge that there are risks associated with holding, trading, investing in digital currencies and the use of digital currency-related services. The risks listed in this Section 3.1 are not exhaustive. These risks, and additional risks that may occur now or in the future, may prevent you from obtaining any gains, may cause you to suffer financial losses, and may even terminate the services we provide:
(1) The use of any digital currencies or related products and services will bring potential financial, regulatory and other risks. Before using any digital currencies or related products and services, you should confirm that you have sufficient knowledge and experience in blockchain technology, digital currency mining (“Mining”), and Mining hardware and equipment. Your decision to participate in any digital currency activity and/or use of related services should be based on independent study and/or consultation with professionals as you deem necessary. AntSentry assumes that when you use the services provided by AntSentry, you are a professional who understands the digital currency industry and understands the risks of digital currency mining-related products and services. This Agreement and any services provided by AntSentry should not be deemed as AntSentry’s providing you with investment advice;
(2) The value of any service provided by AntSentry and the value of any amount of digital currency may be affected by many factors not controlled by AntSentry, including but not limited to Mining difficulty and/or other changes in Mining parameters/attributes, market price fluctuations in digital currencies, hardware risk (i.e. hardware damage and malfunction caused by overclocking of graphics card miners), etc.;
(3) You understand and agree: AntSentry provides you with mining monitoring, operation and maintenance and related management services free of charge, AntSentry does not guarantee that the services are 100% stable and safe. AntSentry will not be responsible for the loss caused to you due to false alerts and failure of the AntSentry or due to failure of your Mining hardware or equipment due to the use of the AntSentry;
(4) AntSentry will maintain or upgrade the system periodically. You hereby confirm that you do not expect that your use of the services provided by AntSentry is continuous, without any interruption. Unless otherwise expressly prescribed, AntSentry is not responsible for any and all losses caused by the suspension and interruption due to AntSentry’s maintenance and upgrading of its system;
(5) No authentication or computer security technology is 100% secure and safe. You agree to bear all risks related to hacking or identity theft;
(6) It should be noted that the network link and data transmitted between yourself and AntSentry and/or AntSentry Website are neither completely safe nor confidential, and it is possible that information and data you send to AntSentry and/or AntSentry Website could be intercepted by others. AntSentry is unable to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the network link and data transmitted between yourself and AntSentry and/or AntSentry Website;
(7) You understand and agree that AntSentry reserves the right to post, modify, and/or provide information related to our service through the website, emails, customer service calls, SMS and other official channels. AntSentry is not responsible for information obtained through non-official channels of AntSentry. If you have any questions related to the truthfulness of information sent in the name of AntSentry, please contact us immediately.
4.1 If the AntSentry needs to be downloaded or include downloadable software, the software may be automatically updated on your device when new versions or new features are launched. Some service updates may require you to adjust the automatic update settings on your device.
4.2 On the condition that you agree to this Agreement, AntSentry hereby grants you a free, non-transferable, non-exclusive global personal license that allows you to use the AntSentry. The purpose of this license is only to enable you to use the AntSentry in the manner permitted by this Agreement. You shall not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or rent any part of our services or any part of the software contained in the services, nor shall you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of the software, unless you have obtained our prior written permission.
V. Service: No promises or Guarantees on Mining Revenue
5.1 AntSentry is an online system which provides mining monitoring, operation and maintenance and related management services. You understand and acknowledge: AntSentry does not make any promises or guarantees for your Mining revenue after using AntSentry.
VI. Restrictions and Obligations
6.1 You shall not use the AntSentry to engage in any activities that violate applicable laws and regulations. You shall not use the AntSentry to:
(1) support, incite or participate in any terrorist activities;
(2) participate in any money laundering activities;
(3) fabricate or distort facts, spread rumors, and disrupt social order;
(4) promote or produce obscene, violent and/or terrorist content;
(5) infringe upon legitimate rights and interests of other entities;
(6) participate in any other activities that violate applicable laws and regulations.
6.2 You shall not attempt to illegally access, decode, or use any other illegal methods to gain unauthorized access to AntSentry and/or AntSentry Website.
6.3 You shall not violate any of the security mechanisms or authentication measures utilized by or linked to AntSentry. You shall not probe, scan, or otherwise test for any network weaknesses of AntSentry, nor launch any form of attack against it.
6.4 You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, this Agreement and all rules and policies announced by AntSentry from time to time regarding the use of the AntSentry Website and AntSentry.
6.5 You agree that you shall fully assume the relevant tax obligations arising from the use of the AntSentry.
6.6 You agree and represent that you are using the AntSentry only for your own benefit and that you are not using the AntSentry on behalf of others or for the benefit of any third parties.
6.7 You agree to contact AntSentry immediately if you find or suspect any fraud or misconduct by any third party using the AntSentry.
6.8 Unless obtained prior written consent from AntSentry, you may not register multiple accounts on the AntSentry Website in any circumstances. You shall not register multiple accounts in order to obtain profits, rewards or coupons
6.9 You should not participate in any activities that may affect the AntSentry and/or the security of the AntSentry Website.
6.10 You shall not use any method (such as Proxy, Tor, VPN, etc.) to block your Internet traffic and IP addresses or use other technical services that may hide the user's real Internet connection.
6.11 Intellectual property rights of any content displayed on the AntSentry Website, including but not limited to articles, pictures, news, materials, website structure, website layout, website design, unless otherwise specified, are entirely owned by AntSentry or AntSentry’s licensor (if any). The User shall respect the intellectual property rights of AntSentry and AntSentry’s licensor (if any).
6.12 The User shall neither engage in any activities in the name of AntSentry nor use the information/data on the AntSentry Website without prior written authorization from AntSentry. The User shall not, under any circumstance, sell, rent, or maliciously modify the AntSentry Mining Management Platform System.
6.13 You hereby represent and warrant that your use of the AntSentry will not negatively affect AntSentry's reputation or cause AntSentry to assume legal responsibility or other penalties, fines, and sanctions.
6.14 Before using the AntSentry, please confirm that your use of the AntSentry is legal in your country/region. All legal risks and liabilities caused by or arising from the fact that it is illegal to use the AntSentry shall be entirely borne by you.
6.15 If the User violates any provisions of this Section 6, AntSentry shall have the right to immediately suspend or terminate the service provided to the User, and AntSentry shall have the right to take all necessary legal means within the scope permitted by the applicable laws and regulations.
VII. Liability for Breach of Agreement
7.1 For any violation of this Agreement by the User (including but not limited to: the User uses the AntSentry to engage in any illegal activities, the User’s use of the AntSentry is illegal in the User’s country/region, the User’s attack or malicious modification of the AntSentry causing losses to AntSentry, etc.), AntSentry has the right to immediately suspend or terminate the provision of services to the User and take all necessary legal measures within the scope permitted by applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to requiring the User to compensate AntSentry for related losses.
7.2 If AntSentry reasonably suspects that the User uses the AntSentry in an illegal, fraudulent, or other improper manner, AntSentry shall have the right to suspend the provision of the services to the User until the User can provide proof of compliance to AntSentry’s satisfaction.
VIII. Limitation of Liability
8.1 You understand and agree: AntSentry provides you with mining monitoring, operation and maintenance and related management services free of charge, AntSentry does not guarantee that the services are 100% stable and safe. AntSentry will not be responsible for the loss caused to you due to false alerts and failure of the AntSentry or due to failure of your Mining hardware or equipment due to the use of the AntSentry. Further, AntSentry does not guarantee that using the AntSentry will increase your Mining revenue.
8.2 AntSentry shall not be liable for service suspension or termination occurring by reason of circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to war (declared or undeclared), terrorist activities, acts of sabotage, blockade, fire, lightning, acts of God, national strikes, riots, insurrections, civil commotions, quarantine restrictions, epidemics, earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, explosions and regulatory and administrative actions or delays. In the event of such force majeure, AntSentry shall have no liability caused by or incidental to such force majeure.
8.3 The User agrees that any third-party links provided by AntSentry are for convenience and reference only. AntSentry's provision of these third-party links does not mean that it confirms these links and the content displayed on these links. Since these third-party links are not controlled by AntSentry, AntSentry cannot guarantee that the User's access to such links is safe and virus-free. AntSentry is not responsible for any loss caused by the User’s accessing such third-party links and any other third-party links not controlled by AntSentry.
8.4 The User hereby understands and agrees: unless it is expressly agreed in writing by AntSentry in advance, under no circumstances shall AntSentry be liable for the following events and the User's losses due to the following events:
(1) damage to Mining hardware or equipment;
(2) loss of Mining revenue;
(3) service interruption;
(4) damage or loss of information/data;
(5) the computing power is extinct or withdrawn from the market;
(6) implementation or change of laws, regulations and policy;
(7) loss caused by the User's fault or violation of this Agreement (including but not limited to providing inaccurate information to AntSentry, leaking password to third parties, etc.);
(8) other events not controlled by AntSentry.
8.5 You agree and accept that: without duplication of any other rights to recovery or indemnity set forth in this Agreement, you shall indemnify and defend Company against, and shall hold Company harmless from, any loss, liability, claim, action, suit, or expense (collectively, “Losses”, including reasonable attorney’s fee) caused by or resulting from your breach of this Agreement. In no event shall Company, its affiliates, or any of their respective officers, directors, agents, employees or representatives, be liable to you or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages or damages for loss of profits arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.
9.1 Waiver: no delay or omission as to the exercise of any right or power accruing upon any default by the User shall impair Company’s exercise of any right or power or shall be construed to be a waiver of any default or acquiescence therein.
9.2 Severability: Should any provision of this Agreement be determined to be illegal or unenforceable, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
9.3 Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the People’s Republic of China without regard to conflicts of law principles.
9.4 Dispute Resolution: if there is any dispute between the parties in the performance of this Agreement, and if the negotiation fails, either party has the right to submit the dispute to China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (CIEAC) for arbitration and the dispute shall be finally settled in accordance with the CIETAC's arbitration rules in effect at the time of applying for arbitration. The arbitral award is final and binding on both parties. Unless the arbitral award is otherwise determined, the arbitration fee shall be borne by the losing party. The losing party shall also compensate the winning party’s legal fees and other expenses.